We will make readily available to you, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
What information will be collected from you?
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or post customer review.
When registering, ordering, or posting user reviews on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, correspondence address, delivery address, phone number, credit card information, user account name and password. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We may also collect information about the links you click on Mirchi Mart?s website, items bought or searched by you, number of times you access the website and its pages.
What will be done with information gathered from you?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does Michi Mart protect your information?
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We offer the use of secure servers.
Mirchi Mart uses EBS payment gateway and the personal information(credit cards number, cvv, financials, etc.) that you share with Mirchi Mart is directly, without being saved in Mirchi Mart?s servers, transferred and shared with the payment gateway.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. You can send us your feedbacks or report any abuse on email@example.com.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old.